In the world, the most popular caching WordPress plugin is WP Rocket. It also improves the speed of your WordPress website’s performance, SEO rankings and conversions. It can be used by any user without coding knowledge or no website caching knowledge at all. WP Rocket plugin is used to handle caching-related issues for WordPress websites followed by W3 Total Cache and WP Super Cache.
WP Rocket another good feature is the image lazy loading feature which depends on the image contents on the page to be loaded after other important components. After activating this option, greatly improves the site’s speed since images, just like videos are known to be heavy on web pages.
Some Features of WP Rocket Caching Plugin
- Compatible with CDN
- Easy to configure and setup
- No technical knowledge required to use
- Works with all types of sites
- Easy to understand settings
- Automatically enables recommended settings on installation
- Lazy images, iFrames, and videos
- Files optimization supports
- Files compression support
- Custom cache lifespan
- Allows you to Prefetch DNS requests
- Forced cache refresh option
- Preloading of pages
- Preload URL’s from sitemaps
- GZip compression
- Optimization of Google fonts
- Preload cache support
- Database size reduces by optimization
- Browser caching support
- Allows you to remove query strings
- Helps to get 90+ Google page speed insights score
- Integration with Cloudflare
- Different cache for mobile site
- Improve the performance of the site
What are the benefits of the WP Rocket caching plugin?
WP Rocket helps to get the 80% of the performance optimizations best practices.
No need to configure it; just activate it, your website will get instantly benefit from:
- Static cache for mobile and desktop that is the static HTML version of your content;
- Browser caching: these stores save certain types of files on your visitors’ local computer;
- Cross-Origination support for web fonts (on Apache);
- Identification and support of various third-party themes, plugins, and hosting environments;
- Connection of inline and 3rd party scripts;
- WooCommerce Refresh up Cart pieces Cache.
WP Rocket cache plugin automatically takes care of your website performance, so you won’t need to install other plugins to increase your site or touch the code to make your site faster. Just check your website loading time along with better GTMetrix and PageSpeed scores!
At the same time, if you want better performance/good page speed score then customize its settings. You will get a wide range of advanced options to choose from: XML sitemaps preloading, Google Fonts optimization, lazy loading for your images, CSS and JS minification, database optimization, deferred loading of JS files, and many more.